Gluten Free Chocolate PB Pudding Graham Cracker Pie – Quick to make, yummy to eat!
April’s Peanut Butter Bash special ingredient is Graham crackers. I thought about making a Graham cracker pie crust.
I love how Graham crackers and Graham cracker pie crusts can be found Gluten Free!
I do make my own Graham cracker crust using Gluten Free Graham crackers and butter. For this recipe I used a Mi-Del Gluten Free Graham Style Pie Crust. It is a crust ready to fill with my chocolate pudding.
The question became what to put in the graham cracker crust. My answer was chocolate. I could make chocolate pudding pie.
Chocolate pudding pie in a Gluten Free Graham cracker crust
Oh, yes, I am making a chocolate pudding pie. With a family of six, my chocolate pudding pie serves all of us once (and, hopefully, my husband and I the next day).
Chocolate, Graham cracker crust, and add in some peanut butter
I also needed to tie in peanut butter as this was for the Peanut Butter Bash. Chocolate goes with peanut butter.
Chocolate pudding with peanut butter chips in a Gluten Free Graham cracker crust. I knew this would be something that would not last long.
My piece of the Gluten Free Chocolate PB Pudding Graham Cracker Pie
Here is the recipe for my Gluten Free Chocolate PB Graham Cracker Pie:
- 1 Mi-Del Gluten Free Graham Cracker Style Pie Crust
- 1 box of Jell-O Cook Chocolate Pudding
- 3 cups of milk (2% or whole works best)
- ¼ cup Gluten Free peanut butter and chocolate baking chips
- Whipped cream, optional
- Fix pudding according to package directions.
- After pudding is made, stir in peanut butter and chocolate baking chips.
- Pour pudding mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate four to six hours before serving.
- Serve topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Join us next month for May’s Peanut Butter Bash challenge of combing peanut butter with bacon.
I hope you enjoy your Gluten Free Chocolate PB Graham Cracker Pie.
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<div class=’InLinkzContainer’ id=’511619′ >
<a rel=’nofollow’ href=”http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=511619” title=”click to view in an external page.”>An InLinkz Link-up</a></div>
<!– end InLinkz script –>